The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jackstand Balling Crew...

atc250r

Staff member
Not me. I'm don't have the money to have someone do it nor the equipment or space to do it myself. Besides, I would never want a dedicated race car, I have too much fun driving it on the street.

John

381gvr4

Sorry to see the thread. Any chance at a pre partout headlight sale???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Thanks, Russ
Quoting atc250r:

Next stop is the JUNKYARD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
Stay tuned for a part out thread once
John

Terry Posten

I'm out. She back on the road again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turboren

733/2000 is in the left in the first pic. I bought her from a member in FL in Sep 2003. She's been sitting in my garage on stands since at least March of 2004. First pic is from July 2004. All the rest are from January this year. The garage is a little cleaner now, but she is still on stands. I have to get some more recent pics... Fun trivia: If you have the struts disconnected long enough, the weight of the steering knuckle/hub assembly alone will pull the u-joints apart... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

733_1078_17-jul-2004.JPG

PICT0880.JPG

PICT0885.JPG

PICT0890.JPG

Ren

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
You haven't seen mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GVR4_1057

that ain't cluttered, that be ballin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

curtis

Quoting HHIVR4:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifOMG Ren you have the most cluttered garage Ive ever seen..

Whatever he could get another 2 tons of stuff in there. If you can walk and not trip or have to jump over your fine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turboren

It got so crowded in there that I can no longer use the other side of the garage to put a car in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif It's a little better now, I'll have to take some pics. It doesn't help any that the roof leaks like a sieve on the side where 1078 was, and the land lord won't fix it, so 733 really is taking up the only usable spot in the garage. Do I qualify? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Dude, a tarp is like $30 from Harbor Freight. Toss one over the roof and nail it town around the edge to stop the leak.

John

turboren

I have two, at like $200 a piece (30x40), and it still leaks. Flat rooves suck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Ah, I ASSumed it was a peaked roof. Flat roof DEFINITELY FTMFL! Just look at it this way, at least you have a garage.

John

G

Staff member
Ouch what did u hit?

Lancer99

^ are you asking me? If so nothing but awhile back ago I did run into a ditch and had to get the frame straighten out.

HHIVR4

im ballin biatches!!!!!!

Cams and journals are munched..Block is scored a little..Nothing 30 over can't cure..
Time for the big build..Holla..

Edit:Might as well mention that fri night at killed 04? modded s2k,o5? heavy mod wrx,built H22a in a 2 dr Accord (o2 I think) 4 times each..My sh*t ate itslelf at a f***ing stoplight..

It didnt blow the head gasket the coolant is just there from tearing it down..

You guessed it..The mutherfuckengoddamnpieceofshit oil filter housing seperated.I even loctited it with red loctite a few months ago.

Last edited:

Quoting blacksheep:
you have 2 Evo's - nice!

I WISH!!! the one on the right is my friends evo. that front mount is 4.5" thick!!
as for my car, its back on jackstands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Had it up and running last week, drove it for four days.
went to the track and ran a 11.638 @ 121.457 mph with a 1.776 60'.
then took it apart the same week........spun rod bearing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
the #4 oil squirter hit the piston and broke it off. lost oil pressure to that side of the block.
back to the drawing board..

Last edited by a moderator:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Happy Holidays!

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Good MAN!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned